a. Driver Printer Epson Stylus T11 already installed first, and make sure the printer is connect to the computer
b. Make sure you have the "Software Resetter Printer Epson Stylus T11".
c. Make sure that the damages requested in the printer reset counter (usually the printer lights all glowing red)
Before using the Software Resetter Epson Stylus T11, change the settings on your computer so that the program resetter Epson T11 may be the way without any error.
To change, click Start - Control Panel - Date and Time (Classic View for the model). if you model the Control Panel Category View, select Date, Time, Language and Regional Options, then select Date and Time settings to change the date.
The computer date to 11 April 2008
Here are step by step to do the reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter Epson T11:
1.Download Software Resetter Printer Epson Stylus T11.
2. Resetter Epson T11 extract it.
3. Turn on the printer.
4. AdjProg.exe Run the file and click Accept.
5. Select a particular adjustment mode.
6. Continue by selecting the Waste Ink Counter pad and then click OK.
7. Click the Check button, to read the Waste Ink Counter Pad, and wait until the reading is completed.
8. Click initialization to reset waste ink pad counter to 0 and click Finish.
9. Turn off the printer, wait a while, and then turn the printer back.
10. Wait until the printer completes the process of calibration, and printer will be normal again.
11. Continue with Printer Test Page.
Download resetter t10 - t11
Download resetter t11